PwC beefs up its Moroccan team
This summer the international consultancy firm has appointed two new partners to its Casablanca office.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ PwC beefs up its Moroccan team
▪ This summer the international consultancy firm has appointed two new partners to its Casablanca office.
01/10/2019 at 18h22, by Aurélie Benoit, updated 22/10/2019
After seven years at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Fahdi El Younsi has been promoted to Partner at the Casablanca office and is now tasked with the development of financial services at PwC Advisory – one of the two branches of the firm’s Moroccan subsidiary which also works with the whole of French-speaking Africa.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.