€71.5m rescue package for Carthage Cement (Tunisia)
Adel Grar, Chairman of Carthage Cement, announced on Tuesday a rescue plan for the heavily indebted construction materials company.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ €71.5m rescue package for Carthage Cement (Tunisia)
▪ Adel Grar, Chairman of Carthage Cement, announced on Tuesday a rescue plan for the heavily indebted construction materials company.
09/10/2019 at 17h40, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 22/10/2019
The plan foresees a 130% capital increase, i.e. 223.8m dinars ($78.9m) It also provides for an arrangement, backed by Tunisia’s central bank, with creditor banks for the rescheduling of the remaining debt ($217m) over twelve years, including a two-year grace period, a 2-point drop in interest rates and a partial repayment of bank debts.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.