AFC invests $160m in the new Nouakchott terminal (Arise/Meridiam)
The two partners thus realise the financial closing for the first $310m phase of the project.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ AFC invests $160m in the new Nouakchott terminal (Arise/Meridiam)
▪ The two partners thus realise the financial closing for the first $310m phase of the project.
12/09/2019 at 16h00, by Gaëlle Arenson, updated 22/10/2019
With Olam, AFC is the other shareholder in the Arise platform, it was thus expected that the African donor would take up the debt component, i.e. almost 52% of the total bill. The outstanding amount, comprising capital provided in equal parts by Arise and Meridiam, has been almost totally disbursed.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.