Tony Morgan heads direct equity at CDC Group
He took over from acting head David Osborne at the beginning of the month.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Tony Morgan heads direct equity at CDC Group
▪ He took over from acting head David Osborne at the beginning of the month.
10/09/2019 at 17h27, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 22/10/2019
Tony Morgan studied Manufacturing Engineering at Cambridge and holds an MBA from Harvard Business School. In his new duties he leads a team of over 100 impact investment professionals with a portfolio of around 100 assets valued at $1.5bn in total.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.