Biya backs Bolloré for Port of Douala deal
Cameroon’s President Paul Biya ultimately intervened in the Bouygues affair, as Jeune Afrique Business+ has exclusively learned.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Biya backs Bolloré for Port of Douala deal
▪ Cameroon’s President Paul Biya ultimately intervened in the Bouygues affair, as Jeune Afrique Business+ has exclusively learned.
25/10/2019 at 14h59, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 28/10/2019
Paul Biya responded positively to the letter sent to him by Cyrille Bolloré on 12 September, a letter in which Mr Bolloré asked the president to intervene in the renewal of the port concession for the Douala-Bonabéri container terminal.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.