STOA Infra & Energy acquires 10% stake in GSEZ Ports in Owendo, Gabon
The investment vehicle joins AFC, Olam and the Government of Gabon as shareholders.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ STOA Infra & Energy acquires 10% stake in GSEZ Ports in Owendo, Gabon
▪ The investment vehicle joins AFC, Olam and the Government of Gabon as shareholders.
28/10/2019 at 14h05, by Gaëlle Arenson
STOA Infra & Energy, an investment vehicle created in 2017 by the French Caisse des dépôts et consignations and the French Development Agency (Agence française de développement – AFD), headed by Charles-Henri Malecot, who previously worked at the French treasury department and the World Bank, has carried out a new transaction in Africa.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.