Wafa Assurance gains its licence in Egypt
Wafa Assurance is to open its new subsidiary in Egypt early next year. It will start out with life insurance business.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Wafa Assurance gains its licence in Egypt
▪ Wafa Assurance is to open its new subsidiary in Egypt early next year. It will start out with life insurance business.
12/11/2019 at 18h06, by Jeune Afrique Business+
After filing its application in July with the Egyptian financial supervisory authority, Wafa Assurance has been granted a licence to operate in the country, several reliable local sources have confirmed. The procedure was overseen by leading Cairo-based law firm Bahaa Eddine. The Moroccan group has not yet made an official announcement on the establishment of this new subsidiary which hopes to start doing business early next year.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.