IFC’s new helping hand for the Chaouni family (Zalar)
The corporation is studying a $24m package for Zalar Agri, the fruit and nut subsidiary of Moroccan group Zalar Holding.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ IFC’s new helping hand for the Chaouni family (Zalar)
▪ The corporation is studying a $24m package for Zalar Agri, the fruit and nut subsidiary of Moroccan group Zalar Holding.
15/11/2019 at 18h31, by Aurélie Benoit, updated 19/11/2019
A new financial support package is being provided by International Finance Corporation for the Moroccan group Zalar Holding, one of the country’s leading agribusiness firms. In 2013, the World Bank subsidiary provided direct backing for Zalar Holding by joining a funding round with a $24m contribution. Today, almost six years to the day after this investment, IFC is repeating its support but this time in the shape of a loan split into two tranches.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.