Djibouti Télécom targeting mobile licences in the region
The operator, which has made its name in broadband services, is now seeking to develop outside its home market in the mobile sector.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Djibouti Télécom targeting mobile licences in the region
▪ The operator, which has made its name in broadband services, is now seeking to develop outside its home market in the mobile sector.
15/11/2019 at 18h44, by Gaëlle Arenson
According to information obtained by Jeune Afrique Business+, Djibouti Télécom has recently expanded into Ethiopia with the opening two months ago of an office in Addis-Ababa. It aims to obtain a licence, either alone or with a local partner. The sector is due to undergo a revolution in the country with the forthcoming privatisation of Ethio Télécom – eagerly awaited by the likes of Safaricom, Orange, MTN, Etisalat, Zain and Vodafone – and the granting of new licences.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.