Two high-profile hires for CDC in Lagos and Nairobi
The UK development finance institution has appointed Seema Dhanani and Benson Adenuga to head its operations in Kenya and Nigeria.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Two high-profile hires for CDC in Lagos and Nairobi
▪ The UK development finance institution has appointed Seema Dhanani and Benson Adenuga to head its operations in Kenya and Nigeria.
18/11/2019 at 18h16, by Aurélie Benoit, updated 19/11/2019
In Nairobi, the new Head of Office and Coverage Director Seema Dhanani has just moved a couple of blocks to reach her desk. From 2017 she worked in the Kenyan capital for Mauritius Commercial Bank as Chief Representative for East and West Africa with responsibility for the Kenya office. Previously, Seema Dhanani spent almost 20 years at Standard Chartered Bank in Kenya and London. For the bank’s East African business, she served as head of Private Clients and Executive Director for Strategic Promoter Initiatives.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.