In Côte d’Ivoire, Souleymane Diakité Coty takes over as head of the telecoms regulator
The former Minister for Communication was appointed at the meeting of the Council of Ministers on 13 November.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ In Côte d’Ivoire, Souleymane Diakité Coty takes over as head of the telecoms regulator
▪ The former Minister for Communication was appointed at the meeting of the Council of Ministers on 13 November.
18/11/2019 at 17h15, by Valentin Grille, updated 20/11/2019
Côte d’Ivoire’s telecommunications regulatory authority (Autorité de Régulation des Télécommunications de Côte d’Ivoire – ARTCI) has a new chairman. Government spokesman Sidi Touré announced that Souleymane Diakité Coty had been appointed to take up the post during the Council of Ministers’ meeting by President Alassane Ouattara.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.