Nawal Gharmili Sefrioui to head Orange Money Morocco
The French telecoms operator, which is due to launch its mobile payment system in the first quarter of 2020, has appointed an engineer from Méditel to take command of Orange Money Morocco.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Nawal Gharmili Sefrioui to head Orange Money Morocco
▪ The French telecoms operator, which is due to launch its mobile payment system in the first quarter of 2020, has appointed an engineer from Méditel to take command of Orange Money Morocco.
29/11/2019 at 17h45, by Quentin Velluet
Orange Money Morocco, the mobile payment arm of the French telecoms group, was established in June 2019 with capital of 10 million dirhams ($1m) and is due to start business in the first quarter of 2020. Thus far, Orange had not disclosed the identity of the head of the new company. But this Thursday, Yves Gauthier, CEO of Orange in the kingdom, revealed in an exclusive interview with Jeune Afrique Business+ the name of the new boss. And it is Nawal Gharmili Sefrioui, an engineer who gained her stripes with Méditel, who for the past six months has been preparing the launch of Orange Money in Morocco.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.