Citi’s CEO Nigeria at the head of the new Sub-Saharan Africa cluster
After almost two decades at the U.S. bank, Nigeria’s Akin Dawodu has been appointed CEO of Citi’s Sub-Saharan African Business.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Citi’s CEO Nigeria at the head of the new Sub-Saharan Africa cluster
▪ After almost two decades at the U.S. bank, Nigeria’s Akin Dawodu has been appointed CEO of Citi’s Sub-Saharan African Business.
03/12/2019 at 16h06, by Aurélie Benoit, updated 04/12/2019
In addition to his new duties, Akin Dawodu remains at the helm of Citibank Nigeria, a position he has held since 2015, until his successor has been named. From Lagos, where Citi was the first international bank to open its doors in 1984, Dawodu will oversee business for the whole Sub-Saharan region, i.e. 32 countries.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.