Jones Day and Orrick advise on the Amea Power solar project in Togo
Jeune Afrique Business+ takes a closer look.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Jones Day and Orrick advise on the Amea Power solar project in Togo
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ takes a closer look.
04/12/2019 at 16h42, by Gaëlle Arenson, updated 05/12/2019
Togo’s power utility, the Compagnie Energie Electrique du Togo (CEET), was advised by Remy Fekete, Partner at Jones Day, on this deal for the establishment of a 50MW solar energy plant 270 km north of Lomé.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.