Burkina Faso’s CGPS and Loryne to build part of the Trans-Saharan fibre optic backbone (TSD)
The two companies have won the tender for the installation of fibre optic infrastructure for the Niger section of the project.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Burkina Faso’s CGPS and Loryne to build part of the Trans-Saharan fibre optic backbone (TSD)
▪ The two companies have won the tender for the installation of fibre optic infrastructure for the Niger section of the project.
05/12/2019 at 14h52, by Aurélie Benoit
Launched last April, the call for tenders for the Niger section of TSD received applications from six international firms: Tunisia’s Retel-Isocel-Mikem, South Korea’s Taihan Electric Wire, Indian consortium Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd-TNL India; Côte d’Ivoire’s Hyper Access Systems and Mali’s Global Equipement et Services Best Africa Limited-Abi Sarl (SBS Group). But it was finally the Burkina Faso duo of Commerce général prestation de services (CGPS) and Loryne who won the bid with an offer of CFA francs 16,956 billion ($27.7m).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.