Jonathan Penkin named the new head of sub-Saharan Africa at Goldman Sachs
His appointment follows the retirement of the current chief executive Colin Coleman.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Jonathan Penkin named the new head of sub-Saharan Africa at Goldman Sachs
▪ His appointment follows the retirement of the current chief executive Colin Coleman.
12/12/2019 at 17h24, by Valentin Grille, updated 13/12/2019
The U.S. investment bank has appointed Jonathan Penkin who joined Goldman Sachs in 2006. A graduate in political science from the University of Cape Town and holder of two master’s degrees (in political science from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and in law from the University of Oxford), Mr Penkin began his career at the bank as Managing Director in London.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.