OCP: Otmane Bennani-Smires leaves his position as executive VP to launch an advisory firm
This information is a Jeune Afrique Business+ exclusive.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ OCP: Otmane Bennani-Smires leaves his position as executive VP to launch an advisory firm
▪ This information is a Jeune Afrique Business+ exclusive.
10/01/2020 at 18h24, by Gaëlle Arenson, updated 15/01/2020
After ten years at OCP, a company specialising in phosphates and by-products, Otmane Bennani-Smires, Executive Vice President/General Counsel, has decided by mutual agreement with OCP‘s President, Mostafa Terrab, to leave the company so that he can devote his time to new projects.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.