DPO moves into mobile money with Orange and MTN in West Africa
The Kenyan payment platform, supported by Apis Partners, will launch a mobile money service on Francophone markets.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ DPO moves into mobile money with Orange and MTN in West Africa
▪ The Kenyan payment platform, supported by Apis Partners, will launch a mobile money service on Francophone markets.
04/02/2020 at 13h03, by Aurélie Benoit, updated 05/02/2020
“Mobile money solutions partnerships have been agreed with Orange and MTN in Côte d’Ivoire,” reveals Eran Feinstein, CEO of Direct Pay Online (DPO), from Nairobi. These collaborations will allow the company to expand its activities, having just obtained business licences to operate in Côte d’Ivoire, Senegal and in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). “In these latter two countries, discussions are underway with Vodacom, Airtel and Orange in the DRC, and with Tigo Cash and Orange in Senegal,” confirms Feinstein.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.