Senegal: Fieldstone backs the Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency (REEF) Fund
Jeune Afrique Business+ takes a closer look.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Senegal: Fieldstone backs the Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency (REEF) Fund
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ takes a closer look.
03/03/2020 at 17h24, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 05/03/2020
The Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Fund (REEF) has been in the Senegalese Sovereign Wealth Fund (Fonsis) portfolio since 2017 and has been entrusted to Fieldstone, the specialist manager for the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.