Seaboard to supply soft wheat to Mauritania for $13.7 million
Jeune Afrique Business+ takes a closer look.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Seaboard to supply soft wheat to Mauritania for $13.7 million
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ takes a closer look.
11/03/2020 at 18h12, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 12/03/2020
Seaboard, the giant U.S. food, trading and transport corporation – with annual revenues of around $5bn – was awarded the contract on 4 March to supply 50,000 tonnes of soft wheat to the Mauritanian Ministry of Rural Development. The contract is valued at $13.7m.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.