Moustafa Mokrane takes up the reins at Bolloré Transport & Logistics Tunisia
The French conglomerate has recruited an expert who has held numerous positions in the logistics sector in Tunisia.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Moustafa Mokrane takes up the reins at Bolloré Transport & Logistics Tunisia
▪ The French conglomerate has recruited an expert who has held numerous positions in the logistics sector in Tunisia.
16/03/2020 at 14h10, by Aurélie Benoit, updated 17/03/2020
Moustafa Mokrane is a specialist in Tunisian ports with total of fifteen years in the field. Before joining Bolloré in January, he served since 2018 as Director of Development for Tunisienne de Transport Routier where he helped grow business at the company, a subsidiary of the Ben Aissa Group, and one of the leading providers of transport and integrated logistics services in Tunisia.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.