Roadshow planned this summer in view of Carthage Cement capital buy-in
The Tunisian cement company just increased its capital by 150%, exceeding its target.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Roadshow planned this summer in view of Carthage Cement capital buy-in
▪ The Tunisian cement company just increased its capital by 150%, exceeding its target.
25/03/2020 at 17h48, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Carthage Cement, Tunisia’s leading player in the sector, raised 206 million dinars (€65m) out of the 268.5 million dinars (€85m) projected after the closing of its capital increase on 24 March, bringing the operation’s total up to 343.6 million dinars (€109m). “It was tremendously successful despite the context in which the increase was carried out,” said Brahim Sanaa, CEO of Carthage Cement.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.