Mauritania’s petroleum minister hires lawyer Bede Nwete to draft joint operating agreements
Jeune Afrique Business+ explains.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mauritania’s petroleum minister hires lawyer Bede Nwete to draft joint operating agreements
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ explains.
26/03/2020 at 08h46, by Samba Camara
Bede Nwete, a Nigerian lawyer working on behalf of New Age African Global Energy, a London-based petroleum company active primarily in the Congo and Nigeria, has been hired as an adviser to train employees of Société mauritanienne des hydrocarbures et du patrimoine minier (SMHPM) to draft and manage joint operating agreements (JOAs).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.