Inga III: New developers come knocking
The involvement of at least one new partner in the project can only happen if the original 11,000 MW option approved by Congo-Kinshasa in June 2017 is maintained.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Inga III: New developers come knocking
▪ The involvement of at least one new partner in the project can only happen if the original 11,000 MW option approved by Congo-Kinshasa in June 2017 is maintained.
21/04/2020 at 19h16, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The withdrawal of Spanish company Cobra (ACS) in February, partnered with the Covid-19 crisis, has not prevented negotiations from continuing in recent weeks between the remaining companies, namely China Three Gorges and AEE Power. At the heart of their discussions is the set-up of a joint consortium, as was originally requested by the Kinshasa government in June 2017, tasked with constructing an 11,000 MW-capacity dam.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.