Souad Khalil, Adham El-Khalil and Emmanuel Hurtado diversify into the cocoa business via Eurofind Participation
Jeune Afrique Business+ has the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Souad Khalil, Adham El-Khalil and Emmanuel Hurtado diversify into the cocoa business via Eurofind Participation
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ has the details.
28/04/2020 at 18h53, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Souad Khalil, the heir to the Ivorian conglomerate, and her associates Adham El Khalil and Emmanuel Hurtado at Eurofind Participation group, with operations on the continent and in Europe, are actively preparing for the start-up of a cocoa plant in the city of Tiassalé in the southern part of the country, more than 100 kilometres away from Abidjan.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.