Nadia Laraki (ANP) to renovate eight Moroccan ports with €40m support from EBRD
The European institution is considering support for eight key ports in the Kingdom as part of the National Ports Agency (ANP) investment programme.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Nadia Laraki (ANP) to renovate eight Moroccan ports with €40m support from EBRD
▪ The European institution is considering support for eight key ports in the Kingdom as part of the National Ports Agency (ANP) investment programme.
29/04/2020 at 18h54, by Aurélie Benoit
The amount currently being considered by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is €45.7m, almost one tenth of the overall estimated cost of modernising the country’s strategic ports. The package currently under consideration is the awarding of a non-sovereign loan of €40m to the National Ports Agency (ANP), backed by a grant of $6.2m (€5.7m) advanced by the Global Environment Facility (GEF), a Washington-based UN institution that promotes green projects.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.