Following a store closure in Kenya, Shoprite plans to make cutbacks in Southern Africa
The Capetonian retail giant is struggling off-base as the Kenyan retail market moves towards consolidation.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Following a store closure in Kenya, Shoprite plans to make cutbacks in Southern Africa
▪ The Capetonian retail giant is struggling off-base as the Kenyan retail market moves towards consolidation.
06/05/2020 at 18h46, by Valentin Grille
Pieter Engelbrecht’s group invested in its Karen Waterfront (Nairobi) store just six months ago at the beginning of October 2019, but closed its doors on 15 April, claiming that the branch was no longer “economically viable”. Just three stores remain – two in the capital, and one in Mombasa.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.