AIIM (Old Mutual) shifts its AIIF2 portfolio away from renewables
The pan-African investment fund manager, a subsidiary of Old Mutual, has sold stakes in two projects to another AIIM-managed fund.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ AIIM (Old Mutual) shifts its AIIF2 portfolio away from renewables
▪ The pan-African investment fund manager, a subsidiary of Old Mutual, has sold stakes in two projects to another AIIM-managed fund.
06/05/2020 at 20h24, by Aurélie Benoit
After backing two South African energy projects via its AIIF2 fund, African Infrastructure Investment Managers (AIIM) has decided to sell its stakes in both projects to another investment fund it manages, the Infrastructural, Developmental and Environmental Assets (IDEAS) Managed Fund. The transaction – which involves a 14% stake in Cookhouse, a 139 MW wind farm, and a 34% stake in Reisa, a 75 MW solar photovoltaic facility – marks a shift in the makeup of the private equity firm’s portfolio companies and AIIF2’s complete exit from the renewable energy sector.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.