9mobile finally appoints a commander with Alan Sinfield
Since Etisalat’s exit, the Nigerian operator has been led by an interim management team, and has struggled on the national market.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ 9mobile finally appoints a commander with Alan Sinfield
▪ Since Etisalat’s exit, the Nigerian operator has been led by an interim management team, and has struggled on the national market.
04/06/2020 at 18h37, by Aurélie Benoit
It took 18 months for 9mobile to find its new leader. But the search is now over following the 1 June appointment of Alan Sinfield as CEO of the Nigerian operator, which is in fourth place on the local market behind MTN, with a 38.9% market share, Globacom (27.44%) and Airtel (27.14%), according to March 2020 data from the Nigerian Communication Commission.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.