Bourbon ties up dozens of vessels, largely in the Gulf of Guinea
Bourbon Maritime, a leading offshore services company, is bearing the brunt of a dual crisis.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Bourbon ties up dozens of vessels, largely in the Gulf of Guinea
▪ Bourbon Maritime, a leading offshore services company, is bearing the brunt of a dual crisis.
05/06/2020 at 19h06, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 15/01/2021
The Covid-19 pandemic is weighing heavily on the organisation of operations, with border closures seriously complicating the company’s ability to rotate its seamen in Africa. Accordingly, in a first, Bourbon was driven to charter its own Paris-Luanda flight in mid-May with more than 100 employees on board in each direction.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.