Lara Lane, the first Nigerian woman at the helm of Maersk Nigeria
A current employee of the group, she will also be the first woman to head the logistic behemoth’s operations in the country.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Lara Lane, the first Nigerian woman at the helm of Maersk Nigeria
▪ A current employee of the group, she will also be the first woman to head the logistic behemoth’s operations in the country.
09/06/2020 at 19h35, by Valentin Grille
Lara Lana took up her post on 1 June. Prior to that date, she served as head of the Central West Africa division, covering Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Benin and Niger, at Safmarine, a shipping business belonging to the group and specialising in Africa and East Asia. She will continue to perform these duties in addition to her new responsibilities.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.