The story behind Addis Ababa’s new Orange Digital Center
The telecoms giant will soon open its digital hub in a highly strategic market. It will be led by a former AFD employee.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ The story behind Addis Ababa’s new Orange Digital Center
▪ The telecoms giant will soon open its digital hub in a highly strategic market. It will be led by a former AFD employee.
10/06/2020 at 15h51, by Aurélie Benoit, updated 15/01/2021
With the future liberalisation of the sector and the privatisation of the operator Ethio Telecom, Orange is seeking to strengthen its position in the region and is currently working to set up an Orange Digital Center in Addis Ababa, with a launch planned in the coming months. This operation will enable the French company – active locally through its Orange Middle East Africa arm – to plant a flag in the country, which has 70 million mobile phone users and represents the last African telecoms market still under monopoly.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.