In Gabon, Meridiam conducts due diligence with a view to acquiring a stake in SETRAG (COMILOG)
Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ In Gabon, Meridiam conducts due diligence with a view to acquiring a stake in SETRAG (COMILOG)
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
12/06/2020 at 17h38, by Gaëlle Arenson
The infrastructure investment specialist is considering the acquisition of a significant stake in Société d’Exploitation du Transgabonais (SETRAG), the operator of the railway line linking Franceville, in the manganese-rich Haut-Ogooué region, to Owendo on the Atlantic coast. The potential share acquisition has been under consideration for the past year or so.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.