Olam has not ruled out a complete exit from Arise Ports & Logistics
Jeune Afrique Business+ has the full story.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Olam has not ruled out a complete exit from Arise Ports & Logistics
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ has the full story.
22/06/2020 at 20h36, by Gaëlle Arenson, updated 23/06/2020
According to various sources we consulted, Olam (with reported revenue of $21.1bn in 2018) has been considering the possibility of fully withdrawing from its port operations since last year.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.