Conciliation proceedings between Camerounaise des Eaux (Kettani Law Firm) and the Cameroon state (Mayer Brown) to be held imminently
Jeune Afrique Business+ has the full story.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Conciliation proceedings between Camerounaise des Eaux (Kettani Law Firm) and the Cameroon state (Mayer Brown) to be held imminently
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ has the full story.
24/06/2020 at 23h13, by Gaëlle Arenson
Subject to mandatory conciliation proceedings before the ICSID since May 2019, will the dispute pitting Morocco’s Camerounaise des Eaux (CDE) against the Republic of Cameroon and its state-owned Cameroon Water Utilities Corporation (CAMWATER) be settled in the coming weeks?
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.