FMCG: Mondelez creates a business unit in Africa
The American multinational food company is also bulking up its senior management teams on the continent.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ FMCG: Mondelez creates a business unit in Africa
▪ The American multinational food company is also bulking up its senior management teams on the continent.
25/06/2020 at 22h05, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Present in a segment of the economy that has largely been spared by the Covid-19 pandemic, Mondelez International has decided to make a few adjustments to defend its position in an increasingly competitive sector. In June, the teams in place at the group’s African headquarters in Durban welcomed Alisdair Sinclair, the new Managing Director for South Africa.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.