Microfinance: ACEP Burkina (SG and IFC) inks financing agreements with FMO and EIB
The microfinancing organisation is aiming for 52bn CFA francs to support SMEs.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Microfinance: ACEP Burkina (SG and IFC) inks financing agreements with FMO and EIB
▪ The microfinancing organisation is aiming for 52bn CFA francs to support SMEs.
26/06/2020 at 23h54, by Nadoun COULIBALY
Less than a year after joining the ACEP group, the Burkinabe subsidiary plans to disburse more than 52bn CFA francs by the end of 2020. According to our sources, this sum will enable the institution headed by Ousseni Kirakoya to grant at least 20,000 loans to local SMEs and micro entrepreneurs.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.