How CDC and BDO are backing the Kigali International Financial Centre
The new financial centre, expected to be launched next year, is set to double the impact of financial transactions in Rwanda’s economy.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ How CDC and BDO are backing the Kigali International Financial Centre
▪ The new financial centre, expected to be launched next year, is set to double the impact of financial transactions in Rwanda’s economy.
26/06/2020 at 15h59, by Valentin Grille
“Our objective is to increase the share of the financial services sector in the economy from its current level of 5% of GDP to 10% over the long term,” Nick Barigye, CEO of Rwanda Finance Limited, the state-owned company responsible for developing the Kigali International Financial Centre (KIFC), told Jeune Afrique Business+. The focus is particularly on attracting private equity players: “They help make up for the lack of investments available locally, create jobs, and increase liquidity when they register their business in Rwanda since the state collects tax revenue from them.”
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.