ENSafrica advises Ethos and Ninety One on its €515m Covid-19 fund
The fund is expected to make its final closing in October, after an interim closing in July.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ ENSafrica advises Ethos and Ninety One on its €515m Covid-19 fund
▪ The fund is expected to make its final closing in October, after an interim closing in July.
29/06/2020 at 18h33, by Valentin Grille
Pan-African law firm ENSafrica, led by Chairman Michael Katz and CEO Mzi Mgudlwa, will assist the legal team at Ninety One (formerly Investec Asset Management), which has been tasked with creating and managing the new Ninety One SA Recovery Fund.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.