Private education: Honoris (Actis) buys shares in Tunisian group Esprit
The private education network created by investment firm Actis has purchased shares from AfricInvest and Proparco.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Private education: Honoris (Actis) buys shares in Tunisian group Esprit
▪ The private education network created by investment firm Actis has purchased shares from AfricInvest and Proparco.
06/07/2020 at 18h35, by Jeune Afrique Business+
According to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources, Proparco, the private sector subsidiary of the French Development Agency, and investor capital firm AfricInvest have reached an agreement to sell their shares in Tunisian educational group Esprit to Honoris United Universities.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.