DEG is second reference investor in Helios Towers’ fund-raising
Jeune Afrique Business+ reveals the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ DEG is second reference investor in Helios Towers’ fund-raising
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ reveals the details.
07/07/2020 at 16h43, by Valentin Grille
Emerging Africa Infrastructure Fund (EAIF), managed by British firm Ninety One (ex-Investec Asset Management), was the deal’s other cornerstone investor. DEG, a subsidiary of KfW headed by Günther Bräunig, bought $25m of shares, while EAIF initially offered $60m before downgrading its offer to $30m, allowing the participation of other private investors.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.