EBRD supports ADM, ONEE and ONDA in Morocco
With three new cheques totalling €300m, the bank is demonstrating its strong support of the Cherifian kingdom and its state-owned businesses.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ EBRD supports ADM, ONEE and ONDA in Morocco
▪ With three new cheques totalling €300m, the bank is demonstrating its strong support of the Cherifian kingdom and its state-owned businesses.
07/07/2020 at 18h47, by Jeune Afrique Business+
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is making available not one, but three finance packages for Moroccan companies. This is an unusual practice for the teams reporting into Marie-Alexandra Veilleux-Laborie, the bank’s Morocco Director, who are responding to the short-term liquidity needs of the kingdom’s major companies.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.