Pierre Kammogne, Afriland’s new stock market maestro
The Cameroonian bank’s long-time employee is set to launch its new stock markets arm.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Pierre Kammogne, Afriland’s new stock market maestro
▪ The Cameroonian bank’s long-time employee is set to launch its new stock markets arm.
10/07/2020 at 08h29, by Aurélie Benoit
Pierre Kammogne, who joined the group in 2005, has had a new responsibility bestowed upon him by Afriland First Bank’s Chair and CEO, Paul Fokam: that of leader of the new subsidiary Afriland Bourse & Investment. At the beginning of July, the entity received approval from the Commission de Surveillance des Marchés Financiers de l’Afrique Centrale (COSUMAF) to launch its activities.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.