The spectre of liquidation looms large at KouGC
Despite the arrival of an administrator, the recovery plan to avoid bankruptcy at the Kouninef family owned group has been slow to take effect.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ The spectre of liquidation looms large at KouGC
▪ Despite the arrival of an administrator, the recovery plan to avoid bankruptcy at the Kouninef family owned group has been slow to take effect.
10/07/2020 at 08h28, by Jeune Afrique Business+
Appointed by the Algiers court, Mohamed Larbi Haddoum arrived in September to lead KouGC, a family conglomerate specialising in civil engineering and hydraulics, which has been in great difficulty since the group’s three owners, Réda, Tarik and Abdelkader-Karim Kouninef, were placed in pre-trial detention. A rescue plan was promised, with the chief aim of ensuring that the prized Algerian business was kept afloat.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.