Sunu Bank grants 15bn CFA franc guarantee to Orabank Chad – counter-guaranteed by Oragroup
Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Sunu Bank grants 15bn CFA franc guarantee to Orabank Chad – counter-guaranteed by Oragroup
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
10/07/2020 at 18h29, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 11/07/2020
The Togo-based banking group, which has just published its financial results, is still awaiting the green light from financial authorities for its takeover of a majority of ECP Investments’ shares in Oragroup from the Ivorian civil servants’ retirement fund CGRAE, a source exclusively revealed in our columns last year.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.