Leasing: EBRD follows Proparco’s lead, providing support to CIL in Tunis
The Tunisian leasing company has just obtained a loan worth several million euros from the development bank.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Leasing: EBRD follows Proparco’s lead, providing support to CIL in Tunis
▪ The Tunisian leasing company has just obtained a loan worth several million euros from the development bank.
13/07/2020 at 15h09, by Aurelie Benoit
In the planning for several weeks, a financing package for Compagnie Internationale de Leasing (CIL) was approved on 30 June by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) as part of the bank’s response to the Covid-19 pandemic across all its markets.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.