The people making the Fairfax-Helios deal a reality
The merger, which is shaking up the African private equity scene, involves many advisors on both sides of the Atlantic.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ The people making the Fairfax-Helios deal a reality
▪ The merger, which is shaking up the African private equity scene, involves many advisors on both sides of the Atlantic.
15/07/2020 at 18h16, by Aurélie Benoit
On 10 July, Fairfax Africa Holdings Corporation and Helios Investment Partners formalised their plans to merge and set up Helios Fairfax Partners Corporation (HFP). The transaction, unprecedented since Abraaj and Carlyle’s withdrawals from Africa, should enable the future entity to take the lead in the continent’s private equity sector, with a combined portfolio of $3.6bn. This major deal required the involvement of numerous advisors both in North America, where Fairfax is based, and in the City of London, the site of Helios’ headquarters.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.