How cash-poor Gabon managed to buyout Veolia’s shares in SEEG
Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ How cash-poor Gabon managed to buyout Veolia’s shares in SEEG
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ gives you the details.
16/07/2020 at 09h33, by Jeune Afrique Business+
In spite of the dispute between Veolia and Gabon, its public partner in the Société d’énergie et d’eau du Gabon (SEEG), the French group last year agreed to stagger the sale’s settlement.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.