Mali: inside SolarX, the EAV fund’s latest investment
Energy Access Ventures’ ticket price in the Malian solar installation specialist is not known.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mali: inside SolarX, the EAV fund’s latest investment
▪ Energy Access Ventures’ ticket price in the Malian solar installation specialist is not known.
17/07/2020 at 08h34, by Jeune Afrique Business+, updated 20/07/2020
After two years of research and prospecting, the Bamako-based entity has a project portfolio of 12 MW, according to Karim Ghammache, its CEO and founder. It has just signed its first firm contract with Malian furniture company Fofy Industries.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.