The EIB steps up for electrification in Madagascar
The institution leads in financing the interconnection project between two of the country’s major cities.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ The EIB steps up for electrification in Madagascar
▪ The institution leads in financing the interconnection project between two of the country’s major cities.
20/07/2020 at 17h00, by Aurélie Benoit
The 268km, 220 kV interconnector with 120 MW capacity will link the port city of Toamasina and the capital of Madagascar, Antananarivo, crossing the regions of Analamanga, Alaotra-Mangoro and Atsinanana. The infrastructure should ultimately connect to two planned hydroelectric dams with those located in Volobe (scheduled for 2024, 120 MW) and Sahofika (scheduled for 2025, 192 MW equivalent).
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Jeune Afrique Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : email@example.com
Add JAB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add JAB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.